A Full-Service Hospital
Hartland Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital with an in-house surgical suite for appointed and emergency surgeries, a laboratory and a complete pharmacy. Our hospital is designed to save you time and make your visit more convenient.
Our doctors perform in-house surgery aided by state-of-the- art equipment and technology to ensure animals the safest and best available care. Our surgeries include both soft tissue and orthopedic procedures.
Our in-house laboratory features:
- Blood chemistry, blood count, tissue examination, bacteria culture, and other tests
- Sophisticated Digital X-Ray, Digital Ultrasound, and endoscope equipment for evaluating animal's internal organs.
- Safe gas anesthesia with pulse oximeter to analyze your animal's cardiovascular condition and monitor heart rate are available during surgery.
Quality Large Animal Care
Hartland Animal Hospital also features a cattle processing and treatment facility as well as a horse treatment and surgery area located in our Equine Center. Horse and cattle herd health programs are offered, including a complete line of vaccines, parasite control, and other animal health products. Our products are designed to prevent diseases and encourage a healthy, productive life for each of our large animal patients.
Making Animal Care Affordable
Hartland Animal Hospital strives to make your pet care convenient as well as affordable. We offer a number of payment options including cash, check, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Care Credit.
We want to make your health care experience a positive and affordable one.
We are pleased to offer the following services at Hartland Animal Hospital:
- Behavior Consultations
- Complete Companion Animal Care
- Diagnostic Services on site
- Digital Ultrasonography
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling
- Examinations, Vaccinations, Surgery and Medicine
- Exotic Pet and Bird Medicine
- Geriatric Care
- Livestock and Equine Mobile Services
- Medical Diagnostics and Hospitalized Treatment
- Pet Food and Supplies
- Pregnancy Ultrasonography
- Digital Radiology
- Routine Health Examinations
- Routine Surgeries
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery for Cats and Dogs
- Wellness and Preventive Medicine
- Foot Care for Cattle
- Beef and Dairy Health Herd Exams